Lots of black spots on your face? Black spots or black spots on the face are very common skin problems but can upset the owner of the face. Although it doesn’t hurt like acne and doesn’t have a bad effect on health, many people find it a disruptive appearance. Usually, black spots are caused by acne scars, exposure to ultraviolet rays, pollution, excessive pigmentation, and hormones.
Different people have different causes and different ways to treat these black spots. There are those who take it directly to the doctor or beauty salon, patch their facial skin with thick makeup, and some just leave it alone. Whichever type you are, don’t worry because here is a powerful way to get rid of black spots on the face naturally.
Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Black Spots On The Face Easy And Fast
Anyone who doesn’t know what lime looks like? Lime, or its cool name, Citrus aurantifolia, can be recognized by its small, round shape, green to yellow, greenish-white flesh, and a very sour taste. Lime is very familiar with housewives. Usually lime is one of the spices to add a sour taste in cooking or it can also be used to neutralize the fishy smell in some food ingredients.
Well, not only that, behind its sour taste, there are many benefits and oranges for health and beauty. For health, it is often used to treat coughs, by drinking the juice of the water mixed with soy sauce. As for beauty, the content of Alpha Hydroxy acid in the lime will help treat acne and blemishes, remove dead skin cells, and much more:
- Prepare some medium old lime
- Slice into several pieces, then squeeze the water into the container
- Apply evenly on the face, which has been previously cleaned
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Do this method regularly at least 2 times a week.
Another acid that can also disguise black spots on the face is lemon juice. Vitamin C in the lemon will act as a natural antioxidant and remove dirt that sticks to facial skin.
- Prepare lemon juice and a cotton ball.
- Soak a cotton ball in lemon juice.
- Apply gently to facial skin that has spots.
- Let stand a few moments, until absorbed or slightly dry.
- Rinse face with cold water until clean.
- Note: If you have sensitive skin, you can mix lemon juice with plain water and honey or rose water.
Papaya that is made into a mask can also lighten black spots on the face if you do this method regularly. Papaya contains the enzyme papain which can clean dead skin cells, even out facial skin tone, and inhibit the production of tyrosinase in the skin.
- Take a few pieces of fresh, ripe papaya that have been peeled off.
- Crush/mash until it forms a paste.
- Clean your face first, then apply a papaya mask.
- Let stand so that it is fully absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Clean face with water.
Tomatoes are also very familiar with housewives, tomatoes, which are commonly used to accompany various dishes, can also be used as a remover for black spots on the face. Choose fresh tomatoes, the content of vitamins A, C, and lycopene in them besides disguising black spots will also rejuvenate your skin and accelerate the growth of new cells.
- Prepare fresh tomatoes, then slice thinly.
- Cover your face with the tomato slices.
- Puree a few fresh tomatoes in a blender or grated.
- Once smooth, apply evenly to the face.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with cold water.
- Please choose one of the methods above according to your wishes. Do it regularly in order for maximum results.
Aloe vera is easy to find, this natural cosmetic ingredient is also effective for getting rid of black spots on the face.
- Prepare 1 medium segment of aloe vera.
- Peel and take the gel or meat, then mash until it forms a paste.
- Apply evenly to the entire face.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes, finally, wash off with water.
- Do it at least 3 times a week and feel the results.
Steam produced from hot water is often used in beauty treatments, for example spas, saunas, steaming, etc.
How: You only need to position your face on the basin filled with hot water (but not too close either). Do it for about 5-10 minutes until the steam feels soaked in the face.
Note: Don’t force it if it’s too hot.
For optimal results, you can combine boiling water with slices of lemon and lavender.
The benefits of steam include.
Facial skin is fresher and stimulates the growth of new skin cells. So in that way, the black spots on the face will also disappear naturally.
- Removes bacteria and excess oil and prevents premature aging
- Improve blood circulation so that more oxygen and nutrients flow to the face. And also remove the poison that comes out along with sweat
Easy right? Apart from practicing how to get rid of black spots on the face naturally above. You should also support it with a healthy intake. Foods that contain antioxidants are highly recommended.